Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

Pink Goddess Facial-made with your own little hands.

Pink Goddess-Clay-Vinegar Facial Mask

1 Tbsp Clay
2 Tbsp Coconut Vinegar

My favorite clay to use is the Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay. I put approximately a heaping Tablespoon into a small bowl or mug, then I add about 2 Tablespoons of Coconut Vinegar just enough to wet the clay to a soupy consistency. It will start bubbling almost immediately. If it turns into a paste, it's too dry. I prefer it to be more soupy-like. Then let it sit. This mixture will soon start to form some bubbles at the top and slowly become like a mousse. Then I put it all over my face, including on my eyelids and under the eyes, and let it dry. The face feels like it is being squeezed and tightened, and if you scrunch up your face, it will form cracks throughout. That's when I like to sneak up on my friends unannounced and wait for the anticipated scream!Or if your a true Goddess you close the bath door and soak in a tea rose bath while it works its spell on you.
Once it's dry, wash it off. Your face will be clean and glowing! If it leaves your skin feeling a bit dry, my favorite is to put some Cellfood Oxygen Gel on it (or you can use any kind of moisturizer.)Simply be sure not to use any thing that has been tested on our four leged friends. No Goddess would ever do that!

Keine Kommentare: