Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Donnerstag, 10. April 2008

The big break!

 

Remember the golf show "The Big Break" ? Well, the one shot in Nevada was on my home course...The Palmers here in Mesquite Nevada.. With out my Lessons from ADAM SWARTZ I could never make some of the shots I have.
Yesterday I sailed my pink ball onto the green on a rather long hole..The men on the hole who had been acting like jocks became upset, picked up my ball, However.. the greenskeeper the ran and got it for me..He is such a sweet man.
I did walk up to them and said" sorry I did not mean to hit into you with my PINK ball.
I guess I will be more careful on that hole and maybe only play the pink ball with the big girls..
But hey If your one of the guys i paly golf with and that pink ball bugs you I play with... "Put on your big girl panties and deal with iT"
See ya on the greens.......
Posted by Picasa

Keine Kommentare: